Providing a lifetime of healthier smiles
A healthy mouth plays a big role in your overall well-being. At Prisma Health, we provide preventive, specialty and aesthetic dentistry for patients of all ages. We are are committed to serving all of your dental needs for a lifetime of comfort, function and health.
We are now accepting new patients. Choose from one of our many convenient appointment options for your dental care.
Prisma Health dental services
- Complete general dentistry – cleanings, fillings, etc.
- Specialty dentistry – root canals, porcelain crowns, bridges, etc.
- Aesthetic dentistry – tooth whitening, porcelain veneers, etc.
- Dental implant restorations
- Full and partial dentures
- Digital radiology
- Oral surgery (including wisdom teeth)
- Lasers for soft tissue surgery (reduced post-operative pain and reduced healing time)
- Implant restoration – bone graft
- CT scanning for precise placement of implant
- IV and oral sedation dentistry
- Nitrous oxide for anxious patients
Oral surgery services
We offer a full scope of oral and maxillofacial surgery services with highly specialized care, advanced technology and innovative procedures.
Learn more about oral surgery services
Other Pages in this Section
- Allergy, Immunology and ENT
- Anticoagulation (Blood Thinning) Services
- Community Health
- Eye Care (Ophthalmology)
- Gastroenterology and Hepatology
- Genetic Counseling
- Geriatric Services
- Health Risk Assessments - Know Your Risk
- Home Health
- Hospice (terminal illness care)
- Hyperbaric Medicine Services
- Infectious Diseases
- Laboratory Services
- Link to partner service
- Mobile Health Clinic
- Mobile Mammography
- Occupational Health Services
- Pain Management
- Palliative Care
- Pharmacy Services
- Senior Services/PACE
- Sleep Medicine
- Sleep Medicine
- Varicose Vein Treatment
- Wound Care