Expert orthopedic care
As the official team doctors for the Clemson Tigers and Carolina Gamecocks, we can give you and your family the same care we provide to top athletes.
Personalized, coordinated care
To help you at every stage of life, we provide a full range of orthopedic services, including non-surgical and outpatient surgical care options.
- Evaluation, treatment and prevention of sports-related or other injuries
- Minimally invasive surgery for spine, shoulders, elbows, hands, hips, knees, ankles
- Medical wellness services to improve health before and after surgery
- Physical therapy and rehabilitation
- Sports performance training in the Midlands led by former athletes to help you reach the top of your game
Assess my hip and knee health
Hip and knee pain can make daily life difficult. Find out how much your quality of life is affected by joint pain by taking a free health assessment.
Assess my neck and back health
Neck and back pain can interfere with everything – driving, sleeping, sitting or walking. Find out how spine pain is affecting your daily life and what you should do next.
Continuum of care
We offer a full range of innovative services that help you get back to the activities you enjoy.
- Convenient Care – orthopedic walk-in clinic
- Steadman Hawkins Injury and Fracture Treatment (SHIFT) Clinic
- Apex Athletic Performance
- Athletic training
- Motion Analysis and Performance (MAP) Lab
We're dedicated to developing lifelong learners and advancing the care of our patients.
- Orthopedic residency programs [link]
- Academic research, projects and publications [link]