Expert neurological care that’s close to home
If you need care for your brain or nervous system, you can trust you're in good hands with Prisma Health's neurologists and neurosurgeons.
Expert neurological care
Using the latest advanced technological innovation and expert research, our neurologists and neurosurgeons are dedicated to compassionate patient care for the brain, spine and nervous system.
Neurological conditions treated
We provide the most advanced brain surgery, spine and stroke treatments available in South Carolina.
- Brain tumors and aneurysms
- Stroke and transient ischemic attack (TIA – often referred to as a "mini-stroke")
- Parkinson's disease and other movement disorders
- Epilepsy, seizures, multiple sclerosis (MS)
- Alzheimer’s disease and other dementia
- Headaches and migraines
Specialty care centers and programs
Our world-class model of care features multiple dedicated specialists working collaboratively in our specialty centers and programs.
- Prisma Health Comprehensive Stroke Center
- Prisma Health Brain Tumor Center
- Gamma Knife Radiosurgery
- Neuroscience Intensive Care Unit
- Spine Program
- Epilepsy Program
- Headache Program
- Memory Health Program
- Movement Disorders Program
- Multiple Sclerosis Program
- Neuromuscular Disorders Program
- Neurotrauma Program
Expert care for all neurological disorders and diseases including stroke and transient ischemic attacks, epilepsy, headache and migraines.
Specialized care for the brain, spine and peripheral nervous system from highly trained neurosurgeons.
See how we're different
As an academic teaching healthcare organization, our doctors have the latest knowledge and technology to care for you
Our hospitals and physician practices are taking every precaution to protect you from COVID-19
The only accredited Advanced Comprehensive Stroke Centers in the Midlands and Upstate and 2 out of the 3 in South Carolina