Get the whole picture of your condition with our full range of imaging services
Prisma Health offers screening and diagnostic services for all ages, supported by the latest imaging technology.
Take charge of your health
When you’re suffering from an undiagnosed illness, or are at higher risk for disease, early and accurate detection can make all the difference. In some cases, procedures such as lung screenings, colonoscopies and mammograms can even save your life.
Imaging services we offer
Our highly skilled radiologists and technicians ensure that you’re as comfortable as possible during procedures. They also help assess your physical and functional capabilities for the best possible diagnostic reading.
Prisma Health imaging services:
- Back pain/neurological imaging
- Cardiovascular imaging
- Cervical screening
- Colon screening (colonoscopy)
- Computer tomography (CT)
- DEXA scan (bone density)
- Diagnostic radiology (X-ray)
- Echocardiology (ultrasound of the heart)
- Electrocardiography (EKG)
- Lung screenings
- Magnetic resonance imaging (MRI)
- Mammograms (3D and digital)
- Nuclear medicine
- Positron emission tomography (PET)/CT scan
- Vascular ultrasound (ultrasound of veins and arteries)
- Virtual colonoscopy (CT colonography – a CT scan of the inside of the colon)
- Women’s health radiology