Take charge of your heart health. Prisma Health’s free online risk assessment reveals potential risks, and our $99 heart screening can determine if you need specialized care to prevent or manage chronic disease. More preventive care for your heart – to help you be your healthiest you.
Take a FREE heart health assessment
- Spend five minutes answering a few questions, and you’ll learn if you’re at risk for a heart condition. A Prisma Health primary care doctor can discuss what you can do to keep your heart strong.
Schedule a $99 heart screening
- This fast, painless test uses a computed tomography (CT) scan to check the plaque in your arteries, which determines your calcium score and risk for heart attack and stroke. Ask your primary care doctor for a referral.
Advanced cardiovascular care
We have the expertise to help you keep your heart as healthy as possible. If needed, your Prisma Health primary care doctor can refer you to one of our heart and vascular specialists who provide comprehensive lifestyle, medical and surgical care.
- Prevention, treatment and management for a wide range of conditions, including high blood pressure, chest pain, heart attack, aortic stenosis, arrhythmia, atrial fibrillation, congestive heart failure, coronary artery disease, heart valve disorders and vascular conditions.
- Prisma Health Heart Hospital – South Carolina’s only freestanding hospital dedicated solely to heart care.
- Inpatient and outpatient diagnostic labs, rehabilitation services, emergency chest pain center, cardiovascular surgery suites
- The latest minimally invasive, effective technology, such as the WATCHMAN™ left atrial device and transcatheter aortic valve replacement (TAVR)
See how we’re different
Lifesaving prevention services
Convenient heart assessments and screenings
A highly experienced team of cardiovascular specialists across the Midlands and Upstate
Prisma Health Heart Hospital
Nationally recognized facility dedicated solely to heart health